Become a Member
Pehchaan The Street School offers a membership program for those who want to contribute to their cause but cannot dedicate much time. By becoming a member, you can provide the necessary resources to support the school’s mission of educating underprivileged children. As a member, you can contribute in various ways, such as providing financial aid, donating essential items such as books, school supplies, and uniforms, or volunteering for specific events or projects. You can choose the type and frequency of your contributions based on your convenience and capacity.
By joining the membership program, you will become a part of a community that shares the same vision of providing quality education to underprivileged children. Your contributions will help the school to sustain and expand its programs, reaching out to more children who lack access to education. To become a member of Pehchaan The Street School, you can visit their website or contact them directly to know more about the membership process and benefits. Your support can make a significant difference in the lives of the children who need it the most.
1) You can make a positive impact and contribute to the good in society just by donating a small proportion of your resources.
2) NGO membership can provide excellent networking opportunities as it will give you the chance to interact with like-minded people in various meets and events.
3) Being a part of an NGO can give you a sense of personal fulfillment and satisfaction.
4) By joining an NGO you are exposed to new experiences , cultures and perspectives.
5) They would be provided with an 80G certificate after an year of being the NGO.
1) Members should attend all meetings and events organized by Pehchaan The Street School regularly.
2) Members can demonstrate their commitment by dedicating their time and resources to help NGO achieve its goal.
3) They should be cordial with each other.
4) They should have a sense of responsibility towards NGO and their mission.